Client Worksheets and Resources
We want to empower you with information to help you decide and plan for what’s next in your life. Check out our client worksheets and resources on this page for your planning and information.
Before our first meeting, we may ask you to prepare some personal and financial information necessary for our discussion. We have several worksheets to help you prepare for a productive initial meeting.
We strive to provide useful information related to topics that are important to you. Here are a few resources to help you start.
- ABLE Account, Special Needs and Pooled Trust Comparison Chart (prepared through a partnership of the ABLE National Resource Center and the Special Needs Alliance)
- Building Your Team: A Legal and Financial Guide and Workbook for Decisions When Living with Dementia
- Leading the Team: A Legal and Financial Guide and Workbook for Caregivers of Someone with Dementia
- Making Your Wishing Known (understanding and preparing health care advance directives)
- Answering Your Legal Questions about Wills and Estate Planning
- Answering Your Legal Questions about Probate
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Revocable Living Trusts
- Five Things to Know Before You Meet with Your Estate Planning Attorney